Friday, March 19, 2010

Nice Love Quotes

1. Baby, you turn my floppy disk into a hard drive!

2. When I first met you, I was afraid to talk to you.
When I spoke to you, I was afraid to love you.
Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you!

3. I didn’t fall for you when you were at your best.
It happened in-between those nights when you cried in front of me saying you can’t go on anymore, asking me to be strong for both of us and the nights when we just sat right next to each other with our hands intertwined, sighing deeply and enjoying the silent.

That is when I realized I don’t want to leave your side.

4. If i confess that i'm starting to like you, would you do it too?
5. I only get jealous because i love you,
and i don't want anyone else to have you.

6. He said, "you're crazy."
& she said, "only for you, babe"

7. show me what it feels like to be truly loved.
And, baby i'll never let you go.

8. I miss you.
Not who you are now.
But, who you were.9. I was lost alone, until I found you. For now, I'm lost with you !


10. You made me realize that i had a heart capable of deep intense love. For only that one reason am glad i met you. So as you walk away, you brag you kindled a fire in my heart that will never fizzle out.

No comments:

Post a Comment