Thursday, August 6, 2009

ConVo Fest

Today is the 1st day of the even... but the nite before, I am still couldn't sleep... (just like I am the on will take the scroll :D). Actually, there still lot of things in my mind need to figure out (personal problem) but deep in my heart, I am thinking when I am going to GRADUATE.

My mom, always keep asking me the same question.. "Bila kau nak abis study, ke kau nak tua kat Uni ?" , the exam question still not this though to be answer... :P Sometimes I think that, just because I had took a wrong path in my life...than that why I be in this situation.

Erm, to calm my self.. I just said to my self " If this not happen to me... I will not have experience" By the time talking to my self end... notice that, I feel so jeloues to those who get their scroll to day. Yes, I should be that... because I also should being Graduate today... :((

Hope all the best wish are with me... so that all my problem and work will go smooth and I can Graduate in this near year. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment